Freelance Graphics Millennium Edition 9.5: Introduction
Course number: FGM-L1-076-808
Software version number: 9.5
Course length: 1 day(s)
Overview: Students will learn the basics of Freelance Graphics.
Delivery method: Instructor-led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Benefits: Students will learn the basics of Freelance Graphics.
Target student: We designed Freelance Graphics Millennium Edition 9.5: Introduction for the student who is completely new to personal computers and needs to learn the basics about Freelance Graphics Millennium Edition 9.5: Introduction.
What's next: Freelance Graphics Millennium Edition 9.5: Introduction is the first course in this series.. Students who want to learn advanced features can take Freelance Graphics Millennium Edition 9.5: Advanced.
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Become familiar with the Freelance Graphics environment.
· Learn the basics of creating a new presentation.
· Work with bullet lists.
· Create organization and table charts.
· Create bar and pie charts.
· Use the drawing tools to create and annotate presentation pages.
· Enhance presentations by adding animation and changing the transitions between the pages of a screen show.
· Use tools to rehearse a presentation.
· Import data into a presentation.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Freelance Graphics
· Starting Freelance Graphics: Opening a Presentation
· Viewing a Screen Show
· Orientation to the Current Page View
· Page Sorter View and Outliner View
Lesson 2: Beginning a Presentation
· Creating a New Presentation
· Creating a Title Page: Saving the Presentation
· Using Help
Lesson 3: Bullet Lists
· Creating and Editing a Bullet List
· Changing Text Attributes
· Using the Spell Check Features
Lesson 4: Organization and Table Charts
· Creating an Organization Chart
· Modifying an Organization Chart
· Creating and Modifying a Table Chart
Lesson 5: Bar and Pie Charts
· Creating a Bar Chart
· Editing a Chart
· Creating and Editing a Pie Chart
Lesson 6: Overview of Drawing
· Using the Tools Palette
· Editing Drawn Objects
· Using Diagrams
· Using Drawing Tools to Annotate a Chart
Lesson 7: Enhancing a Presentation
· Changing the SmartMaster Set
· Adding Movies
· Making Global Changes
· Screen Show Effects
Lesson 8: Output and Presentation Options
· Outliner View
· Bullet Build Pages
· Rehearsing Your Presentations
· Advanced Printing Techniques
Lesson 9: Importing Data
· Importing Chart Data
Appendix A: Team Computing
· Team Review